How To Find The Right Kind Of Medals?AUG.03,2022
How To Search For The Design Medals In This Modern Era?AUG.03,2022
Benefits Of Choosing The Best Medals & Trophies This Year’22AUG.03,2022
A Few Factors To Consider Before Purchasing MedalsJUL.25,2022
How To Find The Best Design Medals Today’s Era?JUL.25,2022
How WTD Metal Crafts Provide The Best Medals & Trophies?JUL.25,2022
A Few Aspects To Know Before Buying MedalsJUN.13,2022
Tips to Find the Best Design Medals Today’s EraJUN.13,2022
WTD METAL CRAFTS Provide the Best Medals & TrophiesJUN.13,2022
Things to know before buying MedalsJUN.06,2022
There are many types of badges, which are distinguished only from the different wearing positions and specific functions, including badges, collar badges, cap badges, epaulettes, armbands, armbands, medals, medals, commemorative medals, badges, etc.
The process of gold badges includes enamel, imitation enamel, baking varnish, biting, printing, and stamping. The most common processes are baking varnish, imitation enamel, stamping, and other processes: biting (etched version), silk screen Printing. Brushing, offset printing, 3D effect.
1. Soft enamel (imitation enamel) badge: This type of badge has exquisite craftsmanship, beautiful colors, exquisite craftsmanship, and smooth surface; the surface is flat, and the lines on the surface can be gold-plated, silver-plated and other metal colors, and the metal lines are filled A variety of colors; it gives a very high-end and luxurious feeling. It is the first choice for badge making.
2. Casting: Compared with other badges, this type of badge has a three-dimensional surface. These badges are often mixed with soft enamel or baking paint.
3. Stamping + baking varnish + glue: This type of badge has a thick base material from the side, with transparent glue on the surface, bright colors, clear lines, and strong texture; the surface of stamped metal badges can be treated with various electroplating treatments.
4. Stamping + lithographic printing + glue: This type of badge is very thin from the side, and the glue layer is slightly thick; generally the graphics are relatively simple, and the color can be screen printed without gradual change. Silk screen printing is more convenient to operate. The graphics are simple and can be used, and the price is cheaper than offset printing. However, if the graphics have gradual colors, they can only be printed with offset. Generally, after printing and drying, a layer of transparent resin (Poly) is added to the surface of the pattern to protect the pattern.
5. Stamping + electroplating: The metallic color on the surface of this type of badge is the biggest feature. Sometimes it is mixed with soft enamel or baking paint. Generally softer copper is used (it is cheaper to use iron, but there is no copper line Beautiful) It is stamped by a hydraulic press and polished by hand. The badge has clear lines and beautiful appearance.
6. Corrosion + paint: The bite version of the product has the characteristics of fine lines and beautiful overall color, plus a layer of protective resin (Poly) on the surface of the badge, and it is full of light.
7. Tinplate badge: Tinplate is an iron sheet coated with a layer of tin on the surface, it is not easy to rust, also called tinplate; the surface pattern is printed.